These extremely Rare Fossilized Megalodon Shark Tooth Frags & Shards range in age from 2 million year old to 20 million years old. They are primarily the Carcharocles Megalodon Shark Tooth Fossil and I personally located and recovered them in very deep ocean water off the East Coast of the United States during the 2016 Tooth Diving Season. You will receive similar to the ones pictured. 1/2 lb of teeth ranging in size up to 3"
- Genus/Species: Carcharocles Megalodon
- Geological Time in Which the Animal Lived: Pliocene & Miocene (2 - 20 Million Years Ago)
- Fossil Age: Up to 20 Million Years Old
- When The Fossils Were Recovered: 2016
- Personally Recovered while Scuba Diving off Coast of North Carolina in 116' of Water