What's a geode? It's a geological rock formation that contains a cavity lined with crystals. The most common "find" inside a geode is clear quartz crystals, but some have colored crystals. There's no way to tell what's inside a geode until you break it apart-but that's the most exciting part! Kit includes 10 geodes in assorted sizes, instructions for safely breaking the geodes, and educational information. A great party activity for ages 8 and up. Size: approx. 1"–2". WARNING CHOKING HAZARD. Not for under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
10 Break-Your-Own Geodes.
- Discover the Wonders of Our World
- Breaking open geodes is fun and educational
- Contains:10 Break-Your-Own Geodes sized 1 3/4"-2 1/4"
- Label explains geological formation of geodes and gives safety instructions for breaking
- A great gift for any rock enthusiast
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Grand kids loved these.